Monday, January 14, 2013

What type of acids are in Mango juice?

Q. I'm doing a chemistry project on Mango juice and one of the research questions asks me what type of acids are in Mango juice, anyone know ?

A. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is found in most fruits.
Main fruit acids are citric and tartaric


I want to make a smoothie, but we have no more Orange Juice. Can I substitute another juice?
Q. I have an orange, peach, and mango juice. However is OJ a necessity to smoothie mixing? Or can any old fruit juice replace it?

A. Yes U can substitute with any kind of juice , you can use silk milk too. But The mango juice sounds good. & ICE Wont Make it thicker .. its going to make it WATERY , & Loose a bit of flavor. To Make it thicker put more fruit than juice


What are good kinds of juices to put in jungle juice?
Q. We are making some jungle juice and i was wondering what juices we should mix in. I was thinking pineapple juice and mango juice with lemonade and malibou?

A. I'm probably a little older but we use to make a buch of jungle juice w/ everclear and Hawaiian punch.


How do i clean juice from a memory foam mattress?
Q. My brother spilled Orange peach mango juice on my tempur pedic mattress. I really don't want ants in my bed so how can I clean it?

A. A bucket of warm soapy water and a bunch of dishcloths. Scrub the area repeatedly with the water to get out the sugars, then dry thoroughly. A fan should speed drying. Tell your brother to stay out of your room.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment