Monday, January 7, 2013

I need some juice recipes that I can do in my blender.?

Q. Any kind of juice recipe would be helpful.

A. Your favorite fruit, milk & ice. You may have to add a small spoonful of sugar or sweetner if the fruit isn't sweet. OR Your favorite fruit, juice & Ice. The best juice to use is those fruitt blends...like orange, cran, grape or whatever the mixure. ALWAYs add a banana. The banana makes the drink SMOOTH..like a smoothy and thickens it a little. You will notice the differnece if you make a drink without it. My fav or a banana, a couple of strawberries, some ice, packet of sweet-n-low and milk or juice. I make this as a breakfast drink for the kids and my self in the mornings. It's better than a SlimFast.


Does anyone have the detox juice diet recipes that were in Women's World magazine in Summer of 2008?
Q. The article was about losing 30 pounds in 2 weeks.There were about six different juice recipes to make.

A. Hi Erose

I'm afraid I don't have those recipes but I just wanted to say that if you are serious about losing weight you do need much more than just recipes.

You really need to follow a plan which will take into account every aspect of detoxing.

One thing I would say is that 30lbs in 2 weeks is a bit extreme, that's over 2lbs a day every day for 14 days, and realistically that's not going to happen without making you feel ill. I would set a target of 1llb per day and you would lose the 30 lbs in 1 month, which is pretty good!

Detoxing is not easy and to go back to what I said before, if you follow a plan you are much more likely to succeed. There are some good programs online which are for people who want to detox and lose weight at the same time.

I know some of these can be purchased for less than 40 bucks so my advice to you is to do that then follow the program to the letter and I'll bet you will have lost your 30 lbs in 1 month or less and feel a whole lot healthier!

Best of luck!

Kezzy


What juicer recipes can I use to help combat a yeast infection?
Q. I have a compromised immune system and regularly get yeast infections. They are exacerbated when I exercise. I love juicing and would like some power juice recipes that will help combat the yeast infections and boost my immune system.

A. Actually I have a better idea. Use plain yogurt as a douche. It works! The itch goes away instantly. Yogurt has the same bacterial balance and ph as your natural conditions. Dip a finger into the container, then insert in your vagina.

Eating yogurt can help but it isn't as fast acting. I suggest you use asadopholis capsules, opened and poured into what ever you are mixing. It is tasteless so don't worry!

I have Adult Onset Primary Immune Deficiency. The Boy in the Bubble Syndrom. I know all about compromised immune systems!


How can I get my daily fruit and vegetable servings from juicing?
Q. I do not really like snacking on or adding fruits and vegetables to my meals that often (as unhealthy as I know it is). I recently bought the Jack Lalanne Juicer and was wondering if anyone knew any juice recipes that I can make everyday to get my proper servings? Even if they are separate (1 juice for veg and another for fruit). I would like for these juices to contain my entire days servings. Thank you!

A. Go for half & half
and I'll say yes!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment