Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Does mango juice help your stomach in any way?

Q. I'm i sixth grade and I have this terrible stomach ache. My mom had to go to work for an hour and I really want to drink some mango juice on the kitchen counter. I really want an excuse for drinking it,so does mango juice help your stomach feel better in any way?

Thanks in advance!

A. no. just drink it.
Papaya juice is the one that's good for your digestion. Not mango.


"Julie bought a new juice maker machine and has been making carrot and mango juice, which she drinks 2 or 3 ti?
Q. Julie bought a new juice maker machine and has been making carrot and mango juice, which she drinks 2 or 3 times daily. She has noticed recently that the palms of her hands are turning orange. What is likely causing this? Is she at risk of vitamin toxicity?

A. Its most likly the carrots. Eating too many carrots, or other foods high in beta-carotene, can cause a condition called carotenemia. High levels of beta-carotene can cause a yellowish discoloration of the skin, most noticeable on the palms and soles. It is not toxic and generally does not cause other health problems.

Stop eating so meny carrots and it will go away after a while. But don't switch the carrots for tomatos because they do the same thing.


Can i give my iguanas or my bearded dragons Mango Juice instead of water?
Q. not as a daily drink, but every now and then, like a treat.
because i asked my mom to get me mangoes and she got me two mangoes, AND mango juice. and i just tried some and it was delicious!!! but i have a whole carton of it and i know mangoes are good for both iggies and beardies so i wanna share some of it with them. :)

Thanks so much! and best answer gets the points!

A. your bearded dragon would probably love it although they don't tend to drink from a bowl, but you're iguana shouldn't have a lot of fruit as it will play it's stomach up, so only a bit! x


What is the most delicious mango juice?
Q. Could you recommend any mango juice that you could buy at grocery store(Canned)?

- e.g. Delmont canned Mango Juice - I actually tried to find this one at Wal-Mart and Kroger, but I couldn't.

Any other mango juice?

A. Dole





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment