Thursday, January 10, 2013

What is the name of the company that makes the juice sold in the BX/PX on deployed bases in SW Asia?

Q. I want to see if I can order banana juice and have it shipped to my house, but I don't remember who makes it.

A. Granini. Its some good stuff. I am not sure it is available in the US but I could be wrong. Website below.


Does this carrot juice sound good?
Q. Carrot Banana Juice

6 Fresh Carrots
2 Bananas

This is a great mix. The bananas and carrots create a very sweet smooth blend, perfect for a breakfast or desert drink. A lot of our clients like this one. We recommend peeling the bananas before juicing in this case.


And Possible A little bit of citrus fruit.

A. Yes, I would give it a try.=)


Is drinking fruit juices better than drinking water?
Q. I mostly drink OJ(topicana)w/vitamin D and pineapple/orange/banana juice(dole) through out the day and i barely drink water maybe 3 glasses a day max. So is it really better to drink 10 glasses a day of fruit juice than 10 glasses a day of water?

tnx in advance :]

A. Drinking water is much better for you. Fruit juice contains a lot of sugar. Drink a glass or two of juice and the drink water for the other daily 8 or 9 glasses of fluid.


What kind of fruit smoothies can i make?
Q. i dont have a lot of ingrdiants
i just have:
milk
blueberries
a lemon
silk soy milk
ice
pineapple orange banana juice
water
Oreos
evaporated milk

wat would u reccomend???
and can u tell me how to make it???
plz
and
thx

A. Vegan lemon blueberry smoothie with soy milk and ice





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment