Thursday, January 17, 2013

What is a Good Noni Juice brand?

Q. I am looking for a Noni juice product that is better than TAHITIAN NONI INTERNATIONAL's version. I really would like to find a good 100% pure version that isn't sold through Network Marketing.

A. Tru Noni from Hawaii. 100% pure Noni juice is a better value for your money and health.


What is a Good Noni Juice brand?
Q. I am looking for a Noni juice product that is better than TAHITIAN NONI INTERNATIONAL's version. I really would like to find a good 100% pure version that isn't sold through Network Marketing.

A. Tru Noni from Hawaii is the best.

I bought and drank Tahitian Noni International's juice for about 5 years before switching over to the pure Noni juice last year. I felt the difference almost immediately after drinking pure Noni rather than the processed version TNI sells by adding sugar concentrates and water.


Does it matter if I drink noni juice or take the capsules?
Q. Also, what brand of Noni works best. I bought Tahiti Noni Juice at the Health food store it was $45.00 for 32oz. I can't afford that I was told my my natural doctor to take 2 oz in the morning and 2oz at night any suggestions? I suffer from Anxiety!! !

A. Hi!

I suggest you try goji berry juice. It's 100% all natural, no over dose, no side effects, and taste so good! It's not herbal (like roots, leaves, seeds, rind, etc.) compared to noni, but a juice (like apple or orange juice).

Noni fruit is herbal, hence not a natural food for man (do you now have a hint now why they made noni into capsules?). Second, it takes a lot of noni for you to consume before you feel the desired effects. I have nothing against noni but basing from my personal experience with noni (plus my family's), I highly recommend you try goji juice to believe. And one more thing - there's a 90 day money back guarantee, so it's absolutely risk free!

Hope this will help you.

Edwin


What are your thoughts on Noni juice?
Q. I was on the Noni juice regiment for a year, I even stopped drinking coffee while on it. I am considering going back to drinking Noni juice again...what are the thoughts about this miracle tonic? All medical, homeopathic, or just plain experience, welcomed. Also, I am planning on conceiving by end of year, any conflict with the Noni juice and pregnancy? Thank you all in advance for your responses!

A. It's not the best tasting juice (which is why it's commonly with other juices).... but it's a VERY good antioxidant and is a good general health tonic than can help to boost your immune system.

As far as the pregnancy issue, there are no warnings about Noni and pregnancy (which is normal for most fruits), so it should be no problem.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment