Saturday, January 12, 2013

Vegetable juice recipes ? The ultimate vegetable juice that is pack with nutrients,etc?

Q. I'm looking for vegetable juice recipes that target the skin and skin complexion. I want one that is either specifically for skin complexion or something that acts like a body cleanser? I don't know when to drink vegetable jucie and how many times a day until i reach my goal.I dont want to be switching from one recipe to another i want one that could possibly do both jobs .

A. Have you tried juice fasting?
Try this, it contains info on fasting and a few very delisous recipies!

http://www.healthrecipes.com/juice_fasting.htm

Tell me what you think.


What is a good Jungle Juice recipe, without using Everclear?
Q. I'm looking for a good Jungle Juice recipe, without using Everclear. Mainly because I live in PA and it's not readily available. I want something simple yet good. I was thinking 99 Cherries and 99 Berries with Hawaiian Punch and fruit?? Any other suggestions?

A. Get a handle bottle of your favor vodka, flavored can work, then get a bucket and some fruit punch kool-aid or other fruit punch/tropical punch of choice. I like the smart and final punch mix that you add water too, pour it all in a big bucket, then get strawberries, mangos and other fruit of choice and cut it up and place in the bucket with the liqour and the fruit......... Refrigerate or chill, but do not add ice into the punch itself or it will water-down your jungle juice.

The serve and enjoy........ Jungle Juice is mainly done to personal taste, or taste of the group in a whole and is hard to have one actual recipe. But good luck. The 99 apples/cherries etc will work good but are fairly expensive just keep that in mind.


What are some Tasty and Beneficial JUICE recipes?
Q. I am looking to juice. Just in need of some healthy, tasty, and beneficial juicing recipe ideas! Thanks!

A. Grape and Cranberry Juice

A super-healthy, incredibly tasty juice which is packed with antioxidants linked to anti-cancerous and other beneficial effects.

1 person

You will need:

100 g Red, seedless Grapes

50 g Cranberries

The juice from ½ lime

1 dl mineral water / soda water

Ice cubes

Lime slices

How to make it:

Press / blend the preferentially seedless grapes and fresh (or frozen) cranberries. Add the lime juice, and mix it out with mineral / soda water. Serve with ice cubes and slices of lime.


Does anyone have any good juice recipes?
Q. I just bought a juicer so I can make my own fruit and vegetable juices at home.

I have had a heart attack and have COPD. I'm supposed to be eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, but just can't eat that amount on a daily basis, but can still get the vitamins etc. through fresh juice.

Does anyone have some juice recipes they would be willing to share?

A. Here's a site I bookmark and follow closely. Lots of interesting ideas there.

Nutrients, vitamin and enzymes are delivered to your body very quickly when you drink a glass of fruit and vegetable juices. Your are on the right track, Toby.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment