Thursday, January 31, 2013

Is there a difference between Mango Nectar and regular Mango Juice?

Q. What exactly is mango nectar? Is it just another name for mango juice- or is it different? What's in it?

A. Nectar has free-floating pulp.
Strain the nectar really good, and you have juice.


Coffee or mango juice which is good?
Q. I am trying to lose weight .I am addicted to coffee(my coffee preparation, 300 ml whole milk with bru coffee).So i am using 200 ml mango juice (company juice like slice, maa) instead of coffee.Is it ok or i have to choose any other drink?
In my place where i live we can get only whole milk.
I am using sugar free instead of sugar.

A. black coffee has zero calories

mango juice, and milk but are high in calories

i would drink the coffee straight, and that should help with loosing weight


Can mango juice make you constipated?
Q. I drink a lot of mango juice and i wanted to know if eventually it make me constipated....weird question but i want an answer.

A. No it actually unclogges you.lol


drinking mango juice is not safe during ovulation, conception and implantation?
Q. Hi want to know about drinking mango juice is safe or not safe whilst trying to conceive. I love mangoes, Dose this cause any implantation bleeding or miss-carriage?
I heard that mango and papaya are not good especially during the pregnancy? IS that so, want to know your experiences......

A. I have had a good look to see if this is true and I can't find any evidence that it is!
I eat lots of Mangoes and I am fine!
They are also a great source of vitamins and natural sugars. Carry on eating them, I am sure you will be fine.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us!
    cold press juicer

    ReplyDelete