Wednesday, January 23, 2013

what is a good vitamin brand for Acai?

Q. I want to buy an Acai juice or Capsule but I dont know which vitamin brand are good and proven.

A. Acai berries have far more antioxidants than any other fruit. Even more than blueberries! Besides that, the nutrients in Acai berry supplements help many other diseases and maladies, from diabetes to arthritis to blood clotting. It really is a worthwhile supplement to add to your daily nutrition. You've made an excellent choice by adding Acai to your supplement regimen.

What I recommend is to get a free trial of a Extreme Acai, which you can get at my source link below. I think it's a great product personally; I would choose this product over any others. If you don't like it you can just try something else after the trial period, but I think you'll like it.


How can I keep my bottled juice fresh?
Q. I bought 2 bottles of Acai juice which says I should use it 7-10 days after opening. So since I had coupons, I bought two bottles. The thing is, I opened one last night, and accidentally opened the other this morning. I cannot drink all of that juice! How can I save it!?

A. If you put one in the freezer, make sure you drink it down something or you'll have a problem when it freezes!

Just how big are they that you can't drink in that amount of time? You still have several days.


acai juice (Deep Purple color) with pulp..normal to have "dark red in the toilet?"?
Q. I've had 3 days of acai juice with pulp in recommended doses.
The berry is VERY dark red, and so is my stool, with water surrounding it also red, which looks scary.
Is this usual?

A. Blood in your stool if it comes from your upper stomach will be black and from your lower stomach will be bright red. Sounds to me that the acai juice is causing you to have colored loose stool. My best advice would be to stop the juice and see what color your stool changes back to.


How much acai berry juice is in a bottle of Mona Vie original?
Q. I heard that Mona Vie has 19 different fruits and is 80% juice. But how much of that is acai berry juice?

A. Here's the wiki on the snake-oil that all the fuss is about ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MonaVie )

Here's a list of ingredients from ( http://www.acai-berry.com/content/monavie-pulse-faqs.html )
Ingredients: Exclusive blend of acai (freeze-dried powder, puree), reconstituted fruit juice blend (concord grape blend, pineapple, apple, prickly pear, pomegranate, elderberry, yumberry, bilberry, blackberry, blueberry, cherry, cranberry, raspberry, aronia), puree fruit blend (acerola, strawberry, cupuacu, camu camu), plant sterols (emulsified with corn syrup solids, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, gum acacia), Apple Phyto-Phenolics® (polyphenol blend), omega-3 (cranberry seed oil), resveratrol, natural flavors, potassium sorbate (preservative), sodium benzoate (preservative), citric acid.

Supposedly, the ingredients are to be listed in order of predominance - a regulation not always strictly adhered to.

The argument is moot for me; I refuse to pay vintage burgundy prices for a juice that is no more or less healthy than broccoli or blueberries.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment