Saturday, January 26, 2013

If you drink some really healthy juice and then drink soda will it all be in vain?

Q. I mean I got some organic acai juice cuz I haven't got some in a while, but I forgot I have an open coke. Will it just simply have no effect.

A. well, truthfully, one juice drink, or one soda...
not going to alter your life much
i suppose in a certain way they could be considered to cancel each other out, but really, there is a lot of sugar going in to your body, and not enough of anything else to dramaticall change your life


HELP I just drank moldy Acai berry juice and I am pregnant?
Q. I drank about 4 table spoons of Acai juice before I knew it was moldy.. I am 7 months pregnant Will this harm my baby?

A. Don't panic, i drank gone off apple juice a little while ago and my baby is fine.

The baby only takes from you what he/she needs and will not want mouldy juice. You didn't drink that much so it prob wont effect you either..


Does acai juice really help lose weight?
Q. My mom brought home some acai juice from joblot the other day and i researched that it helps lose weight! and i'm kinda over weight, so is it true? if i drink this stuff daily will i lose some weight?

A. It will not make you lose weight. Acai berry juice is just like any other juice. Acai berries are marketed as being a magical weight loss people, but are nothing but a scam. Enjoy your juice, but know that the only way to lose weight permanently is healthy diet + exercise.

�


How can I keep my bottled juice fresh?
Q. I bought 2 bottles of Acai juice which says I should use it 7-10 days after opening. So since I had coupons, I bought two bottles. The thing is, I opened one last night, and accidentally opened the other this morning. I cannot drink all of that juice! How can I save it!?

A. If you put one in the freezer, make sure you drink it down something or you'll have a problem when it freezes!

Just how big are they that you can't drink in that amount of time? You still have several days.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment