Saturday, January 19, 2013

Can mango juice make you constipated?

Q. I drink a lot of mango juice and i wanted to know if eventually it make me constipated....weird question but i want an answer.

A. No it actually unclogges you.lol


drinking mango juice is not safe during ovulation, conception and implantation?
Q. Hi want to know about drinking mango juice is safe or not safe whilst trying to conceive. I love mangoes, Dose this cause any implantation bleeding or miss-carriage?
I heard that mango and papaya are not good especially during the pregnancy? IS that so, want to know your experiences......

A. I have had a good look to see if this is true and I can't find any evidence that it is!
I eat lots of Mangoes and I am fine!
They are also a great source of vitamins and natural sugars. Carry on eating them, I am sure you will be fine.


What type of acids are in Mango juice?
Q. I'm doing a chemistry project on Mango juice and one of the research questions asks me what type of acids are in Mango juice, anyone know ?

A. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is found in most fruits.
Main fruit acids are citric and tartaric


What is the best way to make mango flavor to stand out and be noticeable in a cookie?
Q. I tried adding mango juice when making English tea biscuits (thin, cracker type), but I did not feel any flavor of mango. Why? May be it's because I didn't heat/cook the juice?

A. try adding a bit of salt to the recipe, it will bring out the flavor, also, use mango puree or mango preserves for added flavor.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment