Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What are some tips for having a juice sale?

Q. My friend and I are planning on having a juice sale, to raise some money! We were just wondering if anyone has any tips for a successful juice sale! easy points!

A. Have a really flashy sighn "juice for sale"


How do i get manic panic blue black dye out of my hair without bleaching or redying? Any tips?
Q. My hair is originally dark brown and that is the color i put the dye on.

I dont want to bleach it beacause of the damage and i know that waching it helps but im looking more for little tips like use lemon juice or something (does that work)?

A. If you have just dyed it then you can wash it, or do a hot oil treatment. But after the first 24hours try lemon juice, or vinegar and let it sit in your hair for 10 minutes then wash it out. Check out this site for more details: http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/removingsemipe_sjhn.htm


Does anyone have make up tips for the very financially strapped woman?
Q. I am looking for tips on make up that is good and very reasonably priced. I am 27 years old, with brown eyes and brown hair, if that info is necessary.

A. I am financially tight too, and cosmetics tend to be outrageously expensive (!) so I buy alot of cosmetics on eBay. You can find them MUCH cheaper there, even the pricey brands. And sometimes you can find lots of items, like multiple bottles of foundation for a good price, or the like. I stock up this way, since money is tight and this is more economical.

www.eyeslipsface.com has all kinds of cosmetics at remarkably good prices - $1 apiece. It's like a cosmetics dollar store. I haven't used their stuff yet, but at that price, when the budget is extremely tight, it would be worth a try.

I have found www.makeupalley.com helpful as far as rating what cosmetics are the best buy...they provide detailed ratings/reviews on tons of cosmetics, about both how good they are and their price. They also list some very cheap natural substitutes for cosmetic skin care...some of which, according to the rave reviews of other ordinary people like me, work extremely well. (I've tried some of them and regularly use one such item - lemon juice mixed with water instead of the pricey hydroxy-acid skin regenerating/cell turnover cosmetics....for my skin-beginning-to-age at 30!!) You can also ask questions on their boards, like the one you asked here, and get some answers from people who love to try and talk about makeup.

Also I've looked up on google "discount cosmetics" and "cheap cosmetics" and searches like that and found some websites where you can buy cosmetics very inexpensively...you might want to try this.

One thing I will recommend that is fairly inexpensive is L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. That's one of the best drugstore mascaras and I think it's about $5.99.

Hope this helps you!!


I


Can someone give me some tips to help prepare for highschool football?
Q. Im 15, 6' 0", 245 pounds (mostly fat) and i need some tips about getting in shape (eating right, how much to lift ect. ) I'd like to play Defensive linemen, but if there is a better choice plz let me know. If you can contribute any other helpful tips dont be shy.

A. yup your fat - and you have to lose that fat and turn it into muscle - my son made that tranformation and went on to play division 1AA football in college -
so here is my advice -
first and foremost - its all you - you have to have the desire and the will to get better -
start this way and start right now -
1- change your diet - get some advice on a balanced diet - that will help you lose weight and is best for your body - go to your doc for advice on this -
but in its simplest form - stay away from fats -
try this -
breakfast - cereal with milk - no sugar, 8 oz orange juice
lunch - ham and cheese sandwich - 8 oz skim or 1% milk - no mayo on the sandwich
dinner - a reasonble helping of meat (3-4 oz) all the green vegies you want, and a source of carbs - potatoe or rice and NO BUTTER!!!! - a glass of skim or 1% milk -
NO McDonalds etc............ diet soda only if you're gonna drink soda!!

now the exercise -
work yourself up to a 1-2 mile run every day (my son ran from the house to the gym 2 miles every day and back)

if you can afford it - join a gym - and get a weight lifting regimen made up for you by the trainer at the gym - upper body one day - lower body the next -

don't give up - and don't quit -

and always remember - football is 95% desire and 5% skill - the guy that wants it the most is going to succeed

as far as position - you are built for D or O line - if you get the weight down you could even develop into a linebacker depending on your speed -
if you continue to grow (height) and build strength your coach will move you into positions you are best suited for -

by the time you are entering your senior year you should be able to bench press at least 300 lbs if you work hard -





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment