Saturday, March 30, 2013

What is the most delicious mango juice?

Q. Could you recommend any mango juice that you could buy at grocery store(Canned)?

- e.g. Delmont canned Mango Juice - I actually tried to find this one at Wal-Mart and Kroger, but I couldn't.

Any other mango juice?

A. Dole


Is there a difference between Mango Nectar and regular Mango Juice?
Q. What exactly is mango nectar? Is it just another name for mango juice- or is it different? What's in it?

A. Nectar has free-floating pulp.
Strain the nectar really good, and you have juice.


Coffee or mango juice which is good?
Q. I am trying to lose weight .I am addicted to coffee(my coffee preparation, 300 ml whole milk with bru coffee).So i am using 200 ml mango juice (company juice like slice, maa) instead of coffee.Is it ok or i have to choose any other drink?
In my place where i live we can get only whole milk.
I am using sugar free instead of sugar.

A. black coffee has zero calories

mango juice, and milk but are high in calories

i would drink the coffee straight, and that should help with loosing weight


Can mango juice make you constipated?
Q. I drink a lot of mango juice and i wanted to know if eventually it make me constipated....weird question but i want an answer.

A. No it actually unclogges you.lol





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment