Monday, March 18, 2013

What are your thoughts on Noni juice?

Q. I was on the Noni juice regiment for a year, I even stopped drinking coffee while on it. I am considering going back to drinking Noni juice again...what are the thoughts about this miracle tonic? All medical, homeopathic, or just plain experience, welcomed. Also, I am planning on conceiving by end of year, any conflict with the Noni juice and pregnancy? Thank you all in advance for your responses!

A. It's not the best tasting juice (which is why it's commonly with other juices).... but it's a VERY good antioxidant and is a good general health tonic than can help to boost your immune system.

As far as the pregnancy issue, there are no warnings about Noni and pregnancy (which is normal for most fruits), so it should be no problem.


How does Tru Noni juice boost the human immune system?
Q. I just returned from Hawaii with my family and was introduced to Hawaiian Tru Noni juice by an 85 year old lady who has been drinking Noni for most of her life and has helped to her remain heathy. How does it work in the body?

A. Noni fruit or the botanical name Morinda citrifolia L. increases the hurmoral immune response in the body that kill microoranisims.

A study from Department of Pharmacology, S.N.D.T. Women's University, Mumbai India confirms the Immunostimulant activity of Noni:

"The results of this study confirm the cellular and humoral immunostimulant properties of M. citrifolia fruits and justify its usage in traditional medicine."


Where can I understand more tahitian noni juice?
Q. I Heard that Tahitian Noni Juice can Help us to solve disease. I need more information about it. There is a advertisement that How to have good Health, Tahitian Noni Juice can help you.

A. Tahition Noni just can helps your body feel good. it supplies some vitamins and minerals which can increase your health. It can help you to avoid cancer or any disease. lt isn't medicine and has no using like medicine


Does Noni Juice really cure all sorts of medical problems?
Q. I have heard that Noni Juice can cure a wide variety of illnesses. I thought about trying it but it is so expensive. So I wanted to ask and see if anyone has benefited from it.

A. No. Noni is a fantastic antioxidant that helps with overall good health and can help your body defend against many illnesses potentially, but I haven't read any research that shows it would single-handedly cure much of any full blown medical problems. Unfortunately, Noni, Acai, Mangosteen, and a few other "super fruits" are big fads right now, so there are a lot of companies that are jumping on that bandwagon and making some wild claims to help sell their product faster (and at a higher price than needed) before the fad ends. It's always best to do research before diving into any of the big fad products.
Good luck and I hope I helped!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment