Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What is the difference between orange juice made from concentrate and orange juice thats not?

Q. On the orange juice carton it says its made from concentrate or it says its not made from concentrate. Whats the difference? and which ones healthier?

A. OJ from concentrate means they took the water out and concentrated the orange flavor of the juice, then they added water later.

Normal OJ is just squeexed from an orange and then given to you.

Normal tates better and is probably better for you.


How do you squeeze juice from a fruit?
Q. How do you squeeze juice from a certain fruit, specifically tangerine orange or mandarin orange? What materials are needed? What is the estimate amount of extract from each fruit? Any practical or scientific process is accepted.. Thanks a lot!:)

A. if you dont have a juice extractor just cut into halves (vertical)the citrus then use a tablespoon to scoop the juice thru a little help of your muscles then strain the seeds.


How can I make my homemade orange juice taste just as sweet in the morning?
Q. I like making homemade orange juice . I would like to take it to school the following day .
Problem is , if I refrigirate the juice over night , it tastes really bitter in the morning .
And I can't get up early in the morning and turn on my juice machine because I don't want to wake up my whole family .

Any ideas on what I should do ?

A. Just make homemade orange juice and put it in the refrigerator.Only once it's in the fridge,put a small box of arm and hammer baking soda.Open it first and just put the box of baking soda aside from the orange juice.What is in the baking soda,keeps the orange juice fresh and not bitter.But it must be
set that way as soon as you make the orange juice,and keep it like that over night.When you wake up you'll have freshly squeezed orange juice,bright and early in the morning.

Trust me this always works my boy.


How much apple juice should I use if a recipe calls for apple juice concentrate?
Q. I don't have any apple juice concentrate but I do have apple juice. The recipe calls for 2 tablespoons of concentrate.

A. take 1/2 cup of apple juice and boil it down until it is syrupy and measure 2 tablespoons





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment